Friday 2 March 2012

Robert Pattinson And His Parents Were Last Night KitKatClub

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are at a distance, because Kristen Stewart is now the fashion week in Paris for the presentation of the Balenciaga fashion. While Robert Pattinson is enjoying these days with his family, replanted which is very close to his family. I said I was talking to my father KitKatclub, this discussion took place last night. My father told me to also attend the party KitKatclub with you, most guys feel shy to show the secrete in front of his family, but Robert Pattinson says I'm very close to my family.

This shows that Robert pattinson has a great love for his family, but we can feel the sadness in his face that is caused by Kriste Stewart because she is far from it. Robert Pattinson mostly spend their time on the West Coast, but now feels small caliber who want to join the company of his girlfriend, but she is so close now.

Pattinson Robert doesn't like his fame, he doesn't like someone like him because of his performance or anything else. He said I like the life of a normal person, I will not be as famous as my family are planning to. It is clear from the views of Robert Pattinson who loves his family, but what about his love for his girlfriend. She has a special place in his life Robert was flirting with her.

There is no possibility of flirting are the true lovers and we will be together forever, and we think what is getting married very soon for their role better. Birds are Twilight Saga fame in the entertainment and have a relationship of four years, according to celebrity gossip partner would be a happy couple after marriage.

 Sources: Robert And Kristen

0 comments:

Post a Comment