Tuesday 14 February 2012

Jennifer Aniston Displays A Newfound Confidence As She Strips To Her Bra Saucy Shoot

She seems to have some new confidence, showing your figure at every opportunity.

And now Jennifer Aniston has been presented to support his new attitude has to be about forty years.

She is showing her tight and toned figure in a little over a black bra and skirt as she poses in a brazen shooting for the new U.S. GQ magazine.

Scroll down for video

Defiant: Jennifer Aniston displays her newfound confidence in the new sexual photo shoot for GQ magazine America, along with his role Wanderlust Paul Rudd

She said in the accompanying interview: "Forty is great! Oh my God, my thirtieth blew up! Forties big.

Jennifer also revealed in an interview that she has put on some weight after quitting. However, the requirements of the actress is quite hard to believe, judging by the shots of the sexy 43-year-old star.

She said: Well, I recently quit smoking and you put on some extra pounds! This is important, especially if youre not 20.  Jennifer joined in the filming of her roles Wanderlust Paul Rudd, who has seen playfully gasped at the time as an actress pretending to pull his tie. 

In an interview with Jennifer, who is in a happy relationship with actor Justin Theroux, also speaks of speculation about when it will start a family.  She said: I think people maybe want to have my baby now. Im still kind of go with, if it happens, it happens.  I am calm and peaceful that plan. Its not where I go, I have to have a baby!   I draw a line on the conversation of children. I do not have triplets. Not having twins. And Im not one child. I do not run away ... Youve heard here. 

The interview features in the March issue cover of America's GQ
I have not tapped right now.  While Jennifer is more than happy with Justin, as she showed in her recent birthday, when she indulged in a passionate session of the CPC, with its beau, she talked about how the relationship develops over time.  The actress, who divorced Brad Pitt, said: It is growing, literally a living creature. There will be growing pains, it will be awkward moments - your lanky stage, your pimply phase. I think thats the beauty of relationships.  But if the road begins to diverge, and one person grows and grows more so ... Sometimes this can happen, and you can live together, and sometimes you can not.





0 comments:

Post a Comment